Healing Oriented Integrative Medicine in Temecula
Integrative medicine is healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person (body, mind, and spirit), including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative.
The principles of integrative medicine in Temecula:
- A partnership between patient and practitioner in the healing process
- Appropriate use of conventional and alternative methods to facilitate the body’s innate healing response
- Consideration of all factors that influence health, wellness and disease, including mind, spirit and community as well as body
- A philosophy that neither rejects conventional medicine nor accepts alternative therapies uncritically
- Recognition that good medicine should be based in good science, be inquiry driven, and be open to new paradigms
- Use of natural, effective, less-invasive interventions whenever possible
- Use of the broader concepts of promotion of health and the prevention of illness as well as the treatment of disease
- Training of practitioners to be models of health and healing, committed to the process of self-exploration and self-development
Meet Dr. Xiao Mei (May) Zhang, O.M.D,owner of Nature’s Grace Wellness Center and acupuncturist; formally trained in China, graduated as an M.D., and has over 30 years of experience with multiple credentials Read more…
Chinese Medicine Acupuncture
"After only 1 week of acupuncture and herbal treatment for my sinuses I was able to stop taking my daily maintenance medication for allergies. In addition, the combination of acupuncture and massage has helped bring relief to a lower back & knee problem..."
Read more >
"I first sought Dr. Zhang's treatment when I developed a bronchial infection. I was amazed with how quickly I was cured. Previously, I frequently had periodic bouts of bronchitis and other lung-related illnesses..."
Read more >